Pages

Before and After

Before and After
134 Pound Weight Loss

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Positive Attitude is catching...

Did you think about what you look for after reading yesterday's post?  Today I would like to challenge you to look for at least 10 positive things that happen to you.  If you are thinking negatively STOP yourself and ask...What is the positive?  Because I assure you that there IS a positive to every situation.  Perhaps it's only the life lesson you are learning but there is something positive.  The more positively you think the more positive things that begin to happen.  It is true Whether you believe you can or you believe you can't YOU'RE RIGHT!!  Try to put your focus on the positive and replace all I can't phrases with I CAN and see how your life starts to change.  I DARE YOU TO TRY THIS TODAY!!
God Bless,
Nena

No comments:

Post a Comment