Pages

Before and After

Before and After
134 Pound Weight Loss

Friday, January 3, 2014

Are you energized and ready for the New Year?

I am so energized and ready for the new year and have put some things in place to help me stay focused, organized, on track, and changed my mindset for success.  I truly believe our mind is what holds us back in most instances from achieving what we want from life.  I didn't see this before in my food induced coma that kept me trapped for years.  I find that the more prepared I am, the more organized, and the more intentional I am, the more I have time for what I need to get done and what I WANT to get accomplished.  I now can think more clearly and hear what God is revealing to me.  It is very difficult to focus on what's most important when you are blindly going through the day and just doing.  Stop and take time to THINK...because being busy isn't productive in the long run.  Schedule time 10-15 minutes a day to yourself where you can stop and reflect/plan/think so that you can start to be productive.  I promise that small amount of time will come back 10 fold when you can focus on what is important and weed out what isn't.  All the excuses for why we can't do something truly boils down to: What is most important?  Where are my priorities? Who am I doing this for?  What do I want people (family and loved ones) to remember me for when I am gone?  Answering these questions for yourself and writing it down on paper can really help you focus on what IS important to you and then you can set a goal or two at a time to help you relieve some of the stress and declutter your mind so that you can SEE what you really need to focus on. 
I found an awesome blog about what to do when you give something up (or quit doing something) with the time you used to spend doing it...

http://us7.campaign-archive1.com/?u=7dab5e96bfaeb6aaa1503b481&id=511a05d933&e=23edc36980

Copy and paste into your browser if the link doesn't work.

I pray your 2014 is off to an energetic start!!
God Bless,
Nena

No comments:

Post a Comment