Pages

Before and After

Before and After
134 Pound Weight Loss

Monday, October 14, 2013

Maintenance

After months of weight loss I am now on my third month of maintenance.  This is exciting because I can buy clothes and know that I will be able to wear them more than a few weeks!  This means I can spend a little more and not feel like I am wasting my money.  It also means I feel amazing.  So much energy and desire to do things with my family and friends.  It also means I am a little nervous because usually this is when I go back to eating and start gaining weight.  However with this program maintenance has been a breeze.  I haven't had any weight fluctuations, cravings, or emotional problems.  I feel amazing and energized and like I can continue on with this lifestyle and maintain my weight loss.  This gives me a lot of confidence which I have never felt before.  This also marks the sixth month that I have been prescription free after 14 years of taking three prescription medications!  That is a very freeing feeling and all my blood work and blood pressure are great!  The doctor is so happy every time I go in.  I am going to continue and really hope to be able to use my story to help others.  I want my story to be a blessing to others.  
God Bless,
Nena

No comments:

Post a Comment