Pages

Before and After

Before and After
134 Pound Weight Loss

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

What would you do if you WON THE LOTTERY and money was no object?


What would you do if you won the lottery and money was no object?  What is your dream?  My husband and I were speaking about this and we had a few ideas of things we would like to do if we won the lottery and money were no object.  My dream is to speak to women who think that without money, time, or a lot of help they cannot accomplish their goals in life.  I would like to inspire them with my journey to let them see that you can do anything you set your mind too.  Then I started thinking what’s holding me back from doing that now?  Yes, money because I have to work to pay the bills but upon further examination I found that while I might not be able to quit my job at this time and travel around to speak to women I CAN speak to women locally, I can blog, and I can share my story through my website.  So I made a website, created a blog, and contacted a friend who works with recovery and battered women’s shelters to find speaking opportunities.  While I am still in the infancy stage I am starting to see opportunities arise and that is exciting to me.  I will be able to practice my speaking and become more proficient so when I do win the lottery I will be more prepared to present to larger groups.  And if I never win the lottery I will still be able to live the dream I have for myself to inspire others with my story.  WHAT IS YOUR DREAM?  What obstacles are in the way of you living your dream?  What can you do today to help bring you closer to your goals? 

Write down where you would like to be in 5 years. These should be long term goals that will take time to achieve.

Write down where you would like to be in 1 year.  Still long term goals but where you would need to be in 1 year to be on track to meet your five year goals.

Then write down your 90, 60, and 30 day goals to get you focused in to what you need to do in this time frame to be able to meet your 1 year goals.

Start thinking about what you need and CAN do today to get to where you need to be in 30 days, 60 days, 90 days, 1 year to meet your five year goals.

Really think about breaking down your goals into steps…tomorrow I will focus on ways you can start taking small steps toward your bigger goals.


Nena

No comments:

Post a Comment