Pages

Before and After

Before and After
134 Pound Weight Loss

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Is fear holding you back?

I had a huge Ah Ha! moment last night during Bible Study...we were discussing our daily devotionals and talking about how God sends messages through our thoughts and how HE wants us to live without a barrier around our heart and without fear.  All of a sudden a light bulb went off in my head and I started thinking about all the times I have held back for fear the other person wouldn't like me or think I was silly (or worse) for saying something.  All the times I've wanted to praise my children and let them know how important they are to me and that they are my whole universe for fear of them thinking I was smothering them or embarrassing them or having them feel uncomfortable.  Fear of telling my husband exactly how much I love him for fear of not hearing it back.  Fear of letting friends know how much and deeply I care for fear of them thinking I'm a little too emotional or crazy or having them not feel the same in return.  Then it hit me...how much better my life would be if I lived without fear and talked from my heart and let people know and quit worrying about rejection or getting hurt... God wants us to love, share, help and support each other on this journey.  He wants us to live a life full of HIS purpose with abundance and joy.  So I have made a decision that I am going to communicate my true feelings of love and compassion and express what is in my heart!  I want to let you know because when I see you, meet you, call you, text you or hear from you I don't want you to think I'm crazy or run in a different direction! LOL Seriously, I want to be able to live the true me and have you know how much you mean to me without holding back and having a barrier around my heart.  I want to live the way God intended me to live and I really believe he wanted me to express my love for people and I have a lot of love in me!!
I am praying you will release your fears and whatever may be holding you back and live your life filled with purpose and abundance. 
God Bless,
Nena

No comments:

Post a Comment