Pages

Before and After

Before and After
134 Pound Weight Loss

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Losing weight over 50

Many times I have heard "Women can't lose weight after they turn 50" or It's very hard and slow going.  I am here to tell you that it is possible and it isn't hard if you have the correct system in place.  I lost 100 pounds in 8 months after I turned 50 AND I continued to lose 134 pounds in 13 months.  I am now the smallest I have been in my adult life.  I went from a size 22/24 to a size 2.  I have so much amazing energy!  I truly love and enjoy my life now and feel like I am living instead of just existing.  I am so energetic and positive and definitely don't feel 50!  Many people tell me I don't look that old either but I am!! LOL  So if you're telling yourself you can't do it because your menopausal or your too old or your time has passed...STOP because I am living proof it can be done and it can be done in a relatively short period of time.  I'm not special or different in that respect.  If I can do it YOU CAN DO IT!! If you have any questions of would like any free coaching or support please contact me or leave a comment on this blog and I will be glad to share my experience with you or help you in any way I can.  One thing I did do before I began was to pray to God and surrender to Him and now I want to praise HIM and let my journey and my life by a Blessing to others.
God Bless,
Nena

No comments:

Post a Comment