Pages

Before and After

Before and After
134 Pound Weight Loss

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Is 2014 Going to be YOUR year?

Are you tired? Unhealthy? overweight? stressed? ????
What have you been putting off?  Now is the time to start planning to make a change in your life.  I know the New Year means a new beginning and many people make New Year's Resolutions.  Making them and sticking to them are two very different stories.  I would like to ask you a question...food for thought.  Where are you going to be in one year if you don't make any changes in your life?  Where do you want to be in one year from now?  One thing is certain (if you're lucky) YOU WILL BE ONE YEAR OLDER!  That will not change.  Now do you want to be one year older and in your current position or are there some things you would love to change? A little over a year ago I was 134 pounds heavier, very tired, stressed to the max, unhealthy and miserable.  I made some small changes in the beginning and then as I learned and had small successes I made more changes until I was very successful.  It is my desire to help others too!  I NEVER thought I would be successful...I thought that only happens to other people.  My metabolism is too slow, I'm at that age where you can't lose weight, my life is just too busy, I have family issues, and on and on.  But I found with the proper system in place and great FREE coaching I was able to overcome every excuse I could think of and be successful!! 

Think about what you want!  Know it is possible and you can be SUCCESSFUL! I would love to help you.  We are starting a Rock Your Resolution on January 6th and the coaching, support, videos, conference calls are all FREE!  Yes that is correct FREE.  Go to this link www.RockYourResolution.com  Click on Register then Click on my name Nena Holt and register for free.  There are many amazing success stories for you to view.  You will be given all the support and help you need to be successful this time.  You can also leave me a comment on this blog and I will contact you to help in any way I can.  Remember YOU ARE WORTH IT!

God Bless,
Nena

www.getoffthescale.com
You may read my story and see my before and after pictures too!

No comments:

Post a Comment