Pages

Before and After

Before and After
134 Pound Weight Loss

Monday, March 10, 2014

I want to help 5 people lose 100+ pounds...I'm offering free coaching to those who qualify.

As many of you know I have lost 134 pounds and changed my life!! My passion is to help others do the same thing.  I prayed to God before I started my journey and told HIM if He would finally help me conquer this demon I would do whatever it takes to make my journey a blessing to others.  I am very serious about helping to coach 5 people through their weight loss journey.  It is so rewarding to see people not only release pounds and inches but also to watch them come alive as they start to see what is happening in their lives. 
When I started this journey I had little or no hope and now I see Hope and Opportunities everywhere. It is such an amazing feeling.  YES YOU CAN DO IT TO and I would love to help you do it.  I have helped many people on this amazing journey and know it is possible.  PLEASE don't sit at home and say "That only works for ___________ It won't work for me" I use to do that and now know that I could have done it a long time ago but the difference is now I don't dwell on the past and what could have been I just say that was then this is NOW and NOW is so amazing!!!  PLEASE comment or email me nena@getoffthescale.com so we can get started to the new you!!! I am starting with my next group on Monday, March 17rh so please contact me immediately to get started.
God Bless,
Nena

#getoffthescale #weightloss #freeweightlosscoaching #healthcoach #100poundslost #100poundloss #100poundstolose

No comments:

Post a Comment